I have 4 years of experience in woodworking industry. My main job is to make training and consultation for woodworking industries and guide them from the complete process of design to machining. I handle a team of 7 experts from the woodworking and designing background to cater the market.
What type of Projects I can handle ?
Shopfitting: Showroom Design, Shelving, Gondolas & Free standing structures
Kitchen: Modular, Civil & Semi Modular
Wardrobe: Sliding, Hinged, Fixed
Office furniture, exhibition designing etc.
What do you get when you purchase this Gig ?
3D Modelling: I will model your project completely in 3D
Parts List: I will give you a detailed parts list/bill of material/bill of quantity, of your project with properly defined material, laminates, edge banding, hardware & accessories.
What will you receive at completion ?
1. 3d model in dwg, stl, .obj, .stp, .step or .3ds format.
2. 2d drawings in pdf format( this would be basic sections, plans and elevation with level 1 dimensions, for more detailed drafting please buy extras at checkout)
3. Spreadsheet of cutting list list, bill of material/bill of quantity.
4. Panel cutting optimization with labels having barcodes if required or enough information for a layman to understand.
5. Pdf of each panel in A4 paper with details of boreholes on it.
What do I need from you ?
Before purchasing please message me with the brief details of the project.
I would need as much details as possible. The details can be in any format cad or pdf, but should have the following information as given below.
Project details e.g. kitchen, wardrobe, office furniture etc.
Material details e.g mdf, commercial ply, edge banding, laminates, thickness of material etc.
Bore holes details e.g position, diameter or you can leave this on to me i will make the best connection setup using cam, dowels and screw, feel free to make a request for any other fittings such as cabineo, vb fitting, rafix, infix, qfix etc.