3d printing services
Traditional manufacturing is solely based on human labour and it requires more time efforts and material. 3D printing is a tool less process of transforming a digital 3D model into hand holding 3-dimensional objects. It is also known as additive manufacturing as the material used for 3D printing is added layer by layer until the final model is made.
The 3D printable digital file is made using CAD software and it is in .STL or .OBJ format. 3D print of an object can be made over night hence before proceeding to the CNC machining of an object it is recommended to 3D print the product and judge all the aspects. Most common industrial application of 3D printing is, used for manufacturing tools, prototypes, functional end-use parts.
In the past few years, 3D printing has evolved so much that today it is also accessible to small companies at an individual level. Rapid manufacturing is another emerging use of 3D printing is industries use 3D printing for small batch custom manufacturing. Initially, application of 3d printing was limited to rapid prototyping but with advancement in technology it is used by all kind of industries ranging from Medical, Aerospace, and Aviation to Architecture to create and test incredible stuff. It helps designers and manufacturers to get the rough idea of how the finish product will look before investing lot of time and money.
Other uses of 3D printing include
For making consumer products like eyewear, footwear, design, furniture.
In medical field for making dental products.
To replicate ancient artefacts.
For making movie props.
Crime scene reconstruction
To reconstructs evidence in forensic pathology.
Benefits of hiring 3D printing services
01. Less Workforce
- 3d printing is tool less method for making models therefore, it eliminates the cost, lead time and labour required for production of tools.
02. Easy to work
- Allows you to eliminate assembly requirements for products with intricate geometry and complex features.
03. Cost Managment
- It helps manufacturers and designers to manufacture numerous products depending on their requirement using same build chamber at no additional process cost.
04. No need expensive tools
- It is cost effective as you don’t need to buy expensive tools and more draftsmen for manufacturing of prototype.
05. Fast and easy
- To make 3D models using 3D printing technology is just a matter of days.
06. Work on time
- 3d printing offers higher precision and shorter lead time.
Why hire 3D printing services from camcad.com
In order to meet the ever-increasing market demand it is always better to be a pace ahead and get an edge over your competitors. Speed up your project development and improve your strategy after hiring 3D printing services from camcad.com.
We elicit your requirements and work on it to provide an enriching service experience. Contact us for following 3D printing needs,
3D printing Services
• We accept downloadable 3d models for 3D printing.
• Our team of expert designer trained in-house for creating personalized 3d models using any type of CAD software. We can create a digital 3d model of any product and 3D print it.
• Our team of experienced designers can optimize your existing 3D models for 3D printability.
• Our team of professional operators can build and design functional prototype of any of your product, or props.
• Camcad.com offers 3D printing services equipped with the latest technologies like FDM, SLA, SLS, DMLS, etc.
• We have expertise in assisting the clients who want to buy their personal 3D printing. We can help you to make right choice.